6.08.2009

These women are crazy...

Last year I noticed a show on WE called Bridezillas. I think sometimes it's fun to watch wedding-related shows just to see the different ways people celebrate the big day. I've never been married so it is mostly new to me and sometimes over the top. But the ladies women on Bridezillas take the cake (so to speak). They are crude, selfish, self-centered, crass, disrespectful...I could go on and on. They are rude to the wedding party and their own family, as well as their guests and any outside party that will listen. They treat their husbands-to-be like children and THESE MEN TAKE IT. That's really what blows my mind. Here I am, a smart, classy gal in my thirties who hasn't yet found true love. All the while these women are lucky enough to have found someone yet they treat them like crap. Why do men like these women?? I have no clue. Sometimes I can't watch it because to me it's hard to believe there are really women like that out there. But then again it's interesting to see how childish, immature, materialistic females choose to live their life--and celebrate what should be the most beautiful, loving, and sweet day of their marriage.

This show makes me want to elope.

1 comment:

Linda said...

BWAHAHAH! I love the last line!! Good post. Don't give up--THE one is out there...