8.30.2009

Guest Blogging: September '09 Edition

I am proud and excited to announce that Mer, from The Mer Show, will be guest blogging right here on my little bloggy! We've been talking about doing a blog 'flip' and I will post something on her blog and vice versa. We just thought we'd shake things up a bit! :)

A little about Mer:
Meredith and I grew up in the same suburb north of Houston and graduated in the same class. We knew each other but didn't really hang out...you must understand our class alone had about 700+ people! Mer was pretty, smart and popular and was involved in cheerleading and
gymnastics. When I say involved I mean SERIOUS. This gal was competitive, athletic and strong (and she still has a fab body because of all those years of hard work!). After high school, Mer went on to graduate from the University of Texas (insert Sooner comment here) and begin a career in Technical Recruiting. She spent some time in California and last year fell in love with Sheridan and got hitched. This past January they had little Patrick!! Now Mer and family are back in Texas--Austin to be exact--and living a great life.

Mer and I reconnected last year on Facebook and I quickly became a fan of her and her blog. We have a 15-year high school reunion coming up in October and I'm really looking forward to seeing her, meeting Sheridan and keeping in touch.

Here is a pic of Mer, Sheridan and baby Patrick...stay tuned!

2 comments:

Linda said...

How fun!

Meredith said...

So excited about being a guest blogger! :)