6.07.2010

Review: Hodgson Mill Pancake Mix

I've been in the mood for some healthier pancakes. I like to make a batch of pancakes to take to work and eat in the morning for fuel. So I tried out a Hodgson Mill pancake mix. I've used their Buckwheat Pancake mix before and loved it. This time I bought the Multi Grain Buttermilk Pancake with Milled Flax Seed and Soy.

From the website:
"A mix of delicious, 100% whole grains with the unsurpassed nutrition of added flax seed and soy makes this unique pancake mix a healthful and tasty new way to enjoy a pancake breakfast! Each serving provides over 6 grams of Soy Protein plus 450 mg of Omega-3 Oils per serving. High in fiber and cholesterol free, Hodgson Mill's MultiGrain Buttermilk Pancake Mix is a perfect combination of healthy nutrition and hearty whole grain flavor."


Verdict: Yummy! And very nutritious. I love the chewy texture and they were delicious dipped in real maple syrup. I made about 8 little pancakes last night for the rest of the week.

1 comment:

Linda said...

No buttah? Are we sure you are kin to me? ;)