3.02.2009

Candy overload and a movie...

My friend Sunny and I went to see "He's Just Not That Into You" this past Saturday. Hmmm...the movie was aw-ight. Too many characters, and too many minutes (over 2 hours). I gotta say, the main character, Gigi, was WAY desperate to find the right guy. Are women out in the dating scene really like that? Ginnifer Goodwin made it look cute, but for the most part I felt she should have been telling most of the guys she talked to to F-off. Sorry, but it's pretty easy to tell if he's not that into you, girlfriend!! I won't go into any more details...I give the movie overall a C+.

On another note, Sunny and I decided to stock up on candy at the 7-eleven before the flick. I went overboard and got Rolos (chocolate, check), Gummi worms (chewy, check), and Hot Tamales (flavor, check). And I proceeded to eat ALL of it during the movie. Well, I had some Hot Tamales leftover but ate those later in the evening.

Later that night I treated myself to some Pei Wei takeout--yum! Hope you had a glorious weekend!!

3 comments:

Linda said...

So this will be a movie that we rent and your Dad falls asleep during, huh?

The only worthy candy you got was Rolos, IMHO. You did NOT get your love of gummy nasties from me. ;o)

Kathy said...

What's with the long movies? I don't get it! I haven't seen that movie yet but it's on my list.

Jenni said...

Kathy--some women may like the movie. My friend Sunny did because she is a total romantic! :)

Mommy--You and Dad BOTH may fall asleep! No, it was a cute movie. And I think my "candy" problem may come from the 'candy thief' at your house--GRANDMA!! ;)