3.31.2009

Yahtzee!

Ok, so this game has been around for ages, but I pretty much just discovered it! Last week I signed on to pogo.com for free online games (since I have so much spare time). I've been playing my usual favorites (including Bookworm, Mahjong, Dominoes, Scrabble...) but thought I would try some new stuff. There is a game called Yahtzee Party and it's so much fun! I have NEVER played Yahtzee and it took me awhile to understand it and hone my skills...but before I knew it I got several Yahtzee rolls! It was pretty cool. And now I'm addicted.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Back in the dark ages, we used to have people over to play Yahtzee, if you can believe that. I like to play it online too.

It Is Written said...

I'm glad you enjoy the Yahtzee party game on Pogo. It is an extremely fun game to play. I love to play Yahtzee.