3.04.2009

Not your average diet food [Product Review]

Holy crap this stuff is good! I've been feeling pretty crummy today with 2 ear infections and a fever. I didn't feel like cooking and other than some OJ I basically haven't eaten all day! (I miss having mommy and daddy take care of me 24/7--dad's milkshakes were the best!) I had some frozen dinners in my freezer for a rainy day and, well, that was today for me! This is absolutely my favorite 'diet' food ever! It's really yummy...hit the spot tonight for sure. I also keep a bunch of these in the freezer at work.

Just my $0.02 for the day! I'm off to bed...

2 comments:

Linda said...

Sounds like Mom needs to get busy with some chicken soup.

Jenni said...

Maybe vegetable soup--trying to go "Meatless in March"

I accidentally watched a PETA video about how chickens are mutilated for KFC (thought I was about to watch some good Pam Anderson gossip--they fooled me) and before I realized what I was watching I had seen enough to make me ill. So no chicken for awhile! :)