10.31.2009

Birthday Dinner

We ended up celebrating my birthday a week late (I wasn't feeling well last weekend). So Friday night we went to a great restaurant on Lake Hefner. It was one of the best nights we've had in a long time! The food was amazing and, even though it was quite chilly, the weather was beautiful. We snapped some pics outside the restaurant near the lake. It was a perfect evening in my book.

Me & Dad

Mom & Dad

3 Generations
Jenni, Ruby, Linda

Edited to add: I forgot...Mom and Dad got me the stemless wine glasses I've been wanting! Here is a pic (and that's just water in there tonight).

2 comments:

Linda said...

We've had a great weekend! Those are really good photos. Can't wait to see the ones you took yesterday.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE my stemless wine glasses. Especially handy after a few glass when they don't tip over as easily ;)

Jam/Karen