10.30.2009

The following images may be disturbing to some viewers.

Finally! I'm posting some pics from my venture into Texas 2 weeks ago. I know, right? What took so long! Enjoy...

H-Town Trip Part I: The Family


Sydney & Samantha...apparently doing The Robot.

"Okay, Sydney, I want you to look crazy in this next pic..."
School Fall Festival 10/16/09
Brandon with red hair, the girls with face paint.
Samantha
Sydney
Peanut (he's growing up too fast...Aunt Jenni sad)
Jeffrey & Susan (awww...so cute)

Alex, King of the Castle
H-Town Trip Part II: OU/TX Red River Rivalry

Friends 'til the end, no matter the score!
Katie, Ashley, Kelsey, Missy, Meredith, Yours Truly
Me & Mer
(Warning! Double chin up ahead to the left. Proceed with caution!)
Mer sure is purty.
..even though she is a Horn :)

Mer & Patrick, the Superbaby!
(future linebacker for UT??)
H-Town Trip Part III: Kingwood High School Class of 1994 15-yr Reunion
(No one had time to take a lot of pics...it was a madhouse but so much fun!)

Pre-party at Sue's House...just some old buddies
Susan, Peter, Rachael, Mandy, Karen, Katie, Colleen, me
Back: Robbie, Shayne, Steve & Abbie, Josh & Courtney, James

At the reunion!
Karen & Mike

Allison, Karen, me
(courtesy of Mike)
(Please don't ask me why I look so bloated scared in this picture...my feet were hurting so bad from my high heels and I was ready to take them off!)

I love this pic of Sue...nothing quite like the combo of beer and gum!
(courtesy of Mike)

Karen & me
(courtesy of Mike)

Another awesome Mike shot...my favorite brewsky, hands down!


Can I just say it was a whirlwind trip and one of the best vacations EVER???!!!

Yeehaw, ya'll!

3 comments:

Linda said...

Great pics!

H-Mama said...

Sounds like you were in my neck of the woods. Looks like fun. ;)

Meredith said...

That was a fun weekend!!! I'm glad you still like me, even though I'm a Longhorn. :) I'll post the question thingy soon!