3.19.2010

Guns 'n Ammo

Dad took me to the new gun range here in town today (I took the day off work). It was a gorgeous day and beforehand I did some much needed weeding in the yard. So, I haven't shot a gun in about 6 years, since Mom and Dad lived on some land in Cleveland, Texas. I was a little fumbled at first, trying to remember my grip and get comfortable. Dad had about 4 guns he wanted me to try (he is a licensed dealer and jack-of-all-trades). Even though my arm still hurts (can you say, flinch?) it was SO. MUCH. FUN. I am totally addicted to it and plan to keep practicing and take a few classes. Expect many more posts about this subject!

We had a great afternoon (as usual). Now, about this weather...

The last few days have been clear, sunny, and between 60-70 degrees. Tomorrow is supposed to be the first day of Spring, glorious Spring. But here is our forecast:

Do you understand what that graphic represents?? SNOW. IS ON THE WAY. AGAIN. Life smack dab in the middle of the USA is wacky for sure!

Later, tators

1 comment:

Meredith said...

That's a great photo, Jenni!! :) I wouldn't mess with you...