5.22.2010

Some things I could do without...

...that still find their way into my life:

Velveeta cheese
This stuff is just gross. And it's actually called "stuff." Food stuff to be exact. It's not really cheese. No nutritional value whatsoever. Yet if someone mixes it with rotel and sausage, I'm all over it.

Dr. Pepper
I don't drink coffee so DP is my caffeine vice. But I don't need it. I've gone weeks without it before.

Cat puke
Am I the only one who has yacking feline furballs?? What's the deal? Not a week goes by that I don't find a little kitty barf on the floor somewhere. I just hope one of my cats is not bulimic...(ha-ah, not quite as they both have bellies that swing when they walk).

Dropping my cell phone
This happens too frequently. Thankfully, other than a lot of scratches, my Blackberry is still ticking. (I also drop keys and forks)

Leg cramps in the middle of the night
Is this a runner thing? Am I not stretching enough? There is nothing worse than when your leg and toes contort in pain just from switching positions and/or stretching out in bed.

Sock tan and watch-band tan
I guess there is no avoiding this if I am going to be a runner. It's very unattractive, yet I almost wear it like a badge of honor??

Gnats in my kitchen
They must love my produce. I like to keep my tomatoes, avocados, nanners, and oranges on the counter. But the gnats are everywhere.

Exercise DVD music and instructors
I like to try out new DVDs from our local library every now and then. I just got one for pilates and one for 10-min abs. The background music sucks and the instructors are way too high on life. That's why I like the Biggest Loser workout videos. They use real people (overweight contestants from the show) and even though Bob gets on my nerves, it's fun and a great workout.

Okay, enough ranting for this Saturday morning...it's a gorgeous (and hot) weekend!!

4 comments:

Linda said...

Laughing out loud! I closely identify with the Velveeta, cat puke, cell phone dropping, and middle of the night leg cramps (and you know I'm not a runner).

Anonymous said...

Hi, just landed on your blog, cute post! You mentioned you have middle of the night leg cramps... Our doctor advised my husband to take Magnesium for leg cramps (he is an ironworker and does alot of walking, bending, climbing) It took a couple of weeks to build up in his system but the leg cramps are almost non-existent anymore.
Vikki

Jenni said...

Thanks, Vikki! I'll definitely do some research on Magnesium!

Anonymous said...

Marshall gives our cats a smidge of buttah occasionally to help with the fur ball puke.
Velveeta. so yum & ick all rolled into one!

Jam/karen