1.16.2009

My little ones...

Yes, it's another cat post!

It's been really cold here...I'm pretty sure the high yesterday didn't get much further than 25 degrees. It was bitter! My kitties are always looking for a good spot to snuggle and get warm (my Uggs keep me warm no matter where I am--they rock). When I walked into the bedroom to get ready for bed, both my little ones were already there, warm and snuggled! They both sleep on the bed in the winter--Cleo at the foot of the bed, Charli pretty much right next to me. Aren't they too adorable? They certainly make my life better in every way!

We also had a little bit of fun with some catnip last night...I ordered 3 new catnip toys and the stuff must have been potent. Cleo was literally sniffing and nuzzling the package before I even opened it! They both took off with the toys, wide-eyed and stoned. It was a riot!

I ♥ my baby girls!!

No comments: