2.17.2009

Brain Food

Here is my lunch today...it's very elementary but filling. I am still trying to wake up and be alert for my exam later. I've been chugging water and feel a little bit better. Anyhoo, here is my meal: turkey and tomato on whole wheat (I love the double fiber bread) with mustard, Sun Chips (garden salsa flavor-yum), a minneola and a Think Thin Brownie Crunch bar for later (pardon the ugly paper plate--it's all we have at the office!). I was going to have some organic butternut squash soup that I found at Target but it tasted horrible. It had a lot of cinnamon in it and I cannot stand 'sweetened' vegetables. I like my veggies plain (yams, squash, etc). No marshmallows or spices!! I like a little sea salt and evoo...not much else. So according to the Soup Nazi "No soup for you!"

1 comment:

Linda said...

I love that paper plate--it's RED & white!

Too bad about the soup--you never liked my yummy sweetened marshmallowed sweet potato casserole.

Your lunch looks and sounds yummy and healthy!