2.14.2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

For a look at the true meaning of love, watch Marathon Love. It's airing again tonight at 7:00 pm CST on Discovery Health Channel. I've already watched it several times but WILL be watching it again (with my box of tissues)!

http://www.lynjame.com/


"If life is a race, their love is a marathon..."


Update: (sniff, smile, cry, laugh) Well, Marathon Love never disappoints...this was my 5th time to see it. I also read up on Jamie's Facebook page about their cute lab named Lulu! She makes several appearances on the show and is adorable (she also seems to stay fiercely close to Lynn at all times). Annalyn (their daughter) is so cute...I can totally see her running track in high school and her parents being so proud. Lynn looks more beautiful each time I watch the show...and I only hope someday I find someone to love me the way Jamie loves her. God bless the Parks family!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Hang in there--your time is coming! In the meantime, your family thinks you da bomb.