2.10.2009

More Jenni Random-ness

1) Yesterday I flirted to get a discount at an auto store.

2) I cannot live without this stuff.

3) Or this.

4) I ♥ my laptop.

5) I have an ebay addiction.

6) I have never had a cup of coffee.

7) Sleeping in is one of my favorite hobbies (and I'm good at it).

8) I am a Brighton girl.

9) I had too many cookies for breakfast.

10) Because of #9, I am skipping lunch and feel ill.

11) This is ALWAYS on my person (watermelon).

12) The next 2 dogs I adopt will be named Mulder and Scully.

13) I like Banana Laffy Taffy way too much.

14) Sometimes I pick my nose.

15) My cat has stinky breath.

1 comment:

Linda said...

#14 - definitely TMI.

#9 - what you get for eating someone else's cookies, beside Mommy's

#11 - I find it interesting you like watermelon gloss but not watermelon

#7 - LOL! No comment. :o)