2.08.2009

My Bucket List

I'm in such a good place in my life right now...I'm grown up, independent, and learning more about what I want out of life everyday. So, it seems like the perfect time to share my "things I want to do before I die" list. Or, more appropriately named, a Bucket List. Here is my list, in no particular order (and which may be added to on any occasion).


1. Have a baby.
2. Run a 1/2 marathon.
3. Learn to speak French.
4. Live on 5-10 acres of land.
5. Walk down the aisle with my dad.
6. Ride in a hot air balloon.
7. Travel the entire Route 66.
8. Go to Vegas.
9. Stay at a B&B in Vermont.
10. Ski in Colorado.
11. Go to Disneyland.
12. Hit up Bourbon Street.
13. Take in US history on the East Coast.
14. Visit Glacier National Park.
15. Run the full distance around Lake Hefner.
16. Fall in love.
17. Read the Bible.
18. Write a book.
19. Drink pink champagne.
20. Crochet a scarf.
21. Complete my college degree.
22. Cook an entire Thanksgiving meal.
23. Learn sign language.
24. Take swimming lessons.
25. Earn a handgun license.
26. Buy a piano.
27. Learn to read music (I play by ear)
28. Learn how to cook like my mom.
29. Sing in public.
30. Attend my nephew's high school graduation.
31. Run a 5K with my brother.
32. Camp/hike in the Arbuckles.
33. Eat pizza in Chicago.
34. See a Broadway show.
35. Get a heated stone massage.
36. Eat a Papaya King hot dog in NY.
37. Go to Knott's Berry Farm.
38. Successfully bake a blue cheese souffle.
39. Visit a winery with my mom.
40. See an opera.
41. Teach someone algebra.
42. Visit the Smithsonian.
43. Learn to play chess.
44. Get a Brazilian wax.
45. Dance with my husband on our 25th wedding anniversary.

No comments: