4.16.2009

Can't get enough...

Oh, cauliflower...how I do so love thee.

I cannot get enough of this stuff! I'm now buying two heads at a time! For now I've just been eating it raw but the next batch I think I will roast, then maybe even try a soup. I also have been heavy on the broccoli lately...I've just had this immense craving for raw food. Jenna has been experimenting with actually going RAW once a week. I may even try that sometime. The recipes look amazing!

In other news...I have officially signed up for golf lessons. I played as a kid but never really took it seriously. Now I can't wait to get out there and re-learn it all. Then I can play with Dad and my bro!! That sounds like a lot of fun.

I'm also considering signing up for swimming lessons at the Y. Yes, I know how to swim, but I really don't have a clue when it comes to form for laps, etc. I've always wanted to swim freestyle but my hair gets in the way, I lose my direction...all around poor form. So I'm excited about the probable cardio workout I'll get from those lessons!

Tomorrow is FRIDAY!!! I'm off to class this afternoon...only 3 more weeks left of semester! I can't believe it. Thank goodness there is a guy in my class I've been crushing on all semester ( a younger man by 4 years!)--he makes it very worthwhile!! :)

2 comments:

Linda said...

Your mother's ears just perked up...

Jenni said...

NO, no, Mommy...he's not the one! He's just a cutie to pass the time!!