4.13.2009

He's Baaack!

My eye-candy-love-muffin will be back in action on Law & Order: Criminal Intent this Sunday. Finally, season 8 will premiere on USA. I've missed Bobby Goren. And I haven't had a Vincent Fix in a long time. He's still my #1 guy and I'm still obsessed a major fan.

His character went through some major life-changing events last season. I am eager to see how it plays out. And Jeff Goldblum is part of the team now...not sure yet how I feel about that. I don't want anyone to take away from my Mr. Goren. But maybe Goldblum's character will add some dark humor to the show. We'll see...

Be there or be square: Sunday, 9/8 Central, USA channel.

3 comments:

Escritorio Jurìdico Andrea & De Leòn said...

Hello, your site its very well, congratulations !!!

Dr: Gilberto Antonio Andrea Gonzàlez
ABOGADO-U.C.A.B.

Linda said...

You are so silly; I'm glad your show is coming back on soon. :)

Anonymous said...

I love you because I love your sweet mama but I DON'T like that guy. I do like the show tho'. (not that my opinion matters. Ha Ha!!)

Jam