4.18.2009

Eating clean: late afternoon

I am so full...I can't believe how simple fruits and veggies can keep me so full! Here is my late afternoon meal. I juiced a bunch of organic carrots with part of an apple. I decided to heat up the mixture just a bit to make it like a cup of soup. I've also got roasted, unsalted sunflower seeds to munch on as well as a beautiful banana (not pictured). This is so simple and good. I'm having so much fun! I'm also drinking water today. Still feeling great! I thought I would take a nap earlier (I am a big fan of afternoon weekend naps) but I am not even tired! That is a very big deal for me. Woo-hoo!
Update: I could not even finish that cup of juice!! I am so full and satisfied. I'll save it for later!

2 comments:

Linda said...

I am SO impressed...

LadyJayPee said...

I am too! Very impressed and inspired! Thanks for these posts!