4.06.2009

Choppin' Broccoli

I was choppin' broccoli last night (and just to make my mom laugh go here and forward to about 2:40--although the whole thing is hilarious) amongst other yummy veggies. I don't know if it's because I was so sick last week or I'm just tired of meat, but I've been craving vegetables like mad. I've also been studying a lot and need the brain power. I was in the mood for a 'party dish' and chopped up some broccoli, cauli, carrots and awesome cherry tomatoes. I am having them for lunch today with a light dilly-ranch dip (basically I used lowfat sour cream, olive oil mayo, ranch seasoning and lots of dill). Heaven.Have I introduced you to my Laptop Lunch? Yes, they are mostly used by small children at school to keep their snacks and such. But it's great for adults too! I can portion out my food, it saves space and it's cute! I bought mine here about a year ago and love it.

Ta-ta for now...it's a chilly morning here and my toes are cold. But I'm looking forward to a nice Monday!

1 comment:

Linda said...

BWAHAHAH! Oh I love that skit-song!