5.13.2009

MY Biggest Loser Pick

Last night's season finale of The Biggest Loser did not disappoint...except for the overall winner. I was rooting for Tara!! I will hand it to all of them--they looked amazing and did a great job of losing weight, getting fit and saving their lives. But I was really pulling for Tara. Some viewers didn't like her and thought she was arrogant. But in my eyes she was simply confident, strong and truly believed in herself. She looked incredible last night! I cannot believe she lost 155 pounds. And Mike! Oh my gosh...he really looked sharp. So Helen won with the most percentage of weight loss. In my personal opinion, I thought Helen looked too thin. I know the whole point of the show is to lose weight, but she almost took it too far. I think the extreme weight loss showed more age in her face. Regardless, she is 140 pounds lighter and $250K richer! :)

I really like this show...I know the weight loss and exercise are not normal and aren't for the average person (they work out like 6 hours a day and do nothing but eat, sleep and exercise for like 4 months or so). But the end results are so inspiring! I'll definitely be watching again next season.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Remind me to watch it next time--I'll record it while we watch Idol. ;)