11.10.2009

Girl's Weekend

I flew in to Kingwood again for the weekend! It was last minute, but one my besties was throwing a Girl's Night and I just had to be there. I stayed with Katie (her hubby was hunting all weekend--we had the house to ourselves!). Friday night Karen came over and we watched Eddie Murphy Raw...it's tradition for the 3 of us and it never fails to make us pee our pants a little. The whole weekend was a blast and I really enjoyed some one-on-one time with Katie and Karen. On Saturday night I saw some of my oldest friends...we busted out the yearbooks and told some hilarious old stories.

Love you, girls!

2 of my favorite people
Katie & Karen
Mandy, Susan, Cathy, Andrea
ichatting with Mike O. in California!
Me & KarenKatie & Karen ichatting
STILL talking with Mike...
Karen & Missy
The Gang (minus me!)
Bottom: Katie, Mandy, Missy
Top: Colleen, Ashley, Karen, Andrea, Susan, Cathy
See you again soon!!
xoxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

Linda said...

Wow, great post and great pics! You need to send your friends the link!