11.30.2009

Thanksgiving '09

*le sigh*

Holidays go by way too fast, especially when I am surrounded by my most favorite peeps on the planet. It seems like the time we spend together just gets better and better. My brother, Susan, and the kids arrived Wednesday evening and we did not hesitate to get the holiday started! There was good food, beer, wine, music, movies, shopping, toasted marshmallows, swimming (yes--Dad heated up the pool), poker, and lots of laughs.

I am one lucky gal.

Backyard fire pit--S'more time!

Brandon likes his marshmallows "well done"
It was a (typical) beautiful Oklahoma evening...
Mom & Dad's pool
It's not a holiday until I lose my money in poker (and drink too much wine)
Grandma in her pretty new outfit
My favorite nieces: Sydney & Samantha

Can't wait until next year!! xoxo

1 comment:

Linda said...

It was the BEST EVER!