11.27.2010

Total awesome-ness

The last week has been a true success filled with total awesome-ness!

1) Mom and Dad came down to stay with me for the holiday. We had so much fun...we missed the rest of the family but the three of us enjoyed our time together. I think they were very pleased to see their little girl doing so well for herself! :)

2) The weather turned colder and I love it! It was pretty warm there for a few days and I have welcomed the "sweater weather" with open arms!

3) I talked to my nieces and nephew on Thanksgiving...they couldn't make it up here for the holiday and I miss those little goobers!! But we have made plans to visit them for Christmas. I can't wait!

4) The new man in my life is something special...very special. He and I are going strong. It's been a week and we have either talked on the phone or texted every day. We've been on several dates and are enjoying each other's company so much. My heart is aflutter and I feel safe, comfortable, excited, content, and hopeful.

I hope everyone is feeling as lucky, happy, and blessed as I am at this moment in my life.


No comments: