2.19.2010

Product Review: Jell-o Mousse Temptations

I've been a fan of chocolate mousse since I was about 5 or 6 years old. I rarely have it though because I don't make it and don't usually look for it anywhere. But when I saw this product at the grocery store I thought I would give it a try! Even though it is made with an artificial sweetener, I decided that its small portion size was worth it.

Jell-o Mousse Temptations
Chocolate Indulgence
$2.50 (six-pack)
1 serving = 1 container
60 cal, 3 g fat, 2 g protein, sugar-free, 1 WW point

The Verdict: Amazing! I love the light and airy consistency and deep chocolate flavor! The serving size is a perfect way to satisfy a sweet craving. Many products with artificial sweeteners often have a fake, too-sweet taste, but not these little guys!

A+

4 comments:

Jesse said...

I just found these and agree, they are delicious! Tried the caramel flavor this week and love it!

Stumbled across your blog today and LOVE it! Can't wait to follow your training, I too have been tossing the idea of the 1/2 around, I was going to do one in October but due to an injury it didn't happen. Keep inspiring me Jenni! :)

Jenni said...

Jesse, how sweet are you??!! Thanks for the compliment. I'm getting nervous about the 1/2 but all I can do is focus on the training week by week and eat for fuel! Please keep in touch because I need all the support/advice I can get! :)

Meredith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meredith said...

I must try these!!!!!!!!

And keep up the great work, pretty lady!