8.21.2008

Best. Episode. EVER.

I have very fond memories of babysitting my nieces and nephew when I lived in Texas. Since I am still a kid at heart, I would often partake in watching cartoons with them. And I remain a fan of Spongebob Squarepants to this day. This is an excerpt from the episode "BubbleStand/Ripped Pants" and it's HI-larious. Even my older brother thinks it's pretty funny. Spongebob is demostrating the 'technique' to blowing bubbles. The best part is at the very end...Patrick makes me laugh out loud everytime. I can't listen to Patrick without thinking about Dauber from the old comedy series Coach. Anyhoo, watch the video. I just hope Spongebob and his gang are still around when I have kids...


1 comment:

Linda said...

You are so silly. The character that makes me laugh out loud to this day is Pepe Le Pew. Just typing his name makes me snicker.