8.29.2008

'Tis the Season.

It's finally here.

College football season has officially started and Saturdays are once again the highlight of my week. I will be prepared with beer in hand, sporting an OU t-shirt and ready for the hype. Ok, so OU is not playing on TV for this first game, but that isn't going to stop me from perusing this year's competition. Here is my tentative Saturday Football schedule:

09:59 AM - Wake up
10:00 AM - LSU game (rescheduled due to Gustav)
11:30 AM - Georgia game via internet (should they be #1??)
14:30 PM - USC at Virginia
18:00 PM - Oklahoma game via internet
19:00 PM - Michigan State at California
20:30 PM - Illinois at Mizzou

In addition to the games I would like to watch, I am certain my dad will be flipping through an assortment of games in HD. And we are cooking up a mess-a-somethin' for snacking all day!

Have a safe & happy holiday weekend!!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Can't wait!! Hurry up & come over so we can get started...