8.11.2008

A Pause for Paws

I've seen this video on TV several times, and though it is very informative and very real, I have yet to watch the entire thing. I usually have to change the channel until it's over. I am a Lifetime member of the ASPCA and donate (as much as I can even if just a small amount) every month. It is automatically deducted from my bank account.


Please watch this video...and if you can, please make a donation. If you can't afford to make a monetary donation, browse the internet for ways you can make a difference. And next time you are stopped at a light or stop sign, take a moment to really read those "Lost" signs...someone has a void in their heart and world because a family pet is missing. Whether you donate $10 or $10,000, volunteer to wash dogs at a local shelter, or adopt a pet...you CAN make a difference.


Wishing it was a purr-fect world,


No comments: