8.08.2008

My pinky toe.

Pinky toes are an unusual appendage. But mine is even stranger than most. Supposedly, this 5th toe abnormality is a peculiarity on my father’s side of the family. The fact that my pinky toe looks this way is even noted in my baby book, something like “she has the Rush pinky toe.” I’m not sure what it means, but I treat it like a badge of honor. Throughout my life there have been people who commented on it…"Why does it face the wrong way?” or “It looks weird.” But despite the fact that lays flat against my 4th toe and faces the wrong direction, it’s not a BAD looking toe. It’s just, different. And there ain’t nothing wrong with that! So here’s to you, Pinky Toe. Thanks for being there at the end of the line. Cheers!

Post Script: This is not a foot-fetish site. Those of you with foot 'issues' need not apply. Thank you.