8.09.2008

Happy Birthday, Samantha!


Five years ago today Samantha Renae was born. She is the baby of my brother's family and my 'littlest' niece. Samantha gave us quite a scare when she entered the world and had to spend 2 weeks in the NICU because she was premature and at risk of infection. But she showed strength and courage even then and pulled through just fine. Today Samantha is a beautiful, smart and sweet girl who will start kindergarten this month! I can’t believe how fast she is growing up...I am so proud. She is Daddy’s little girl and I think my brother is having a hard time watching her get older! I don’t get to see her as often as I would like since we live in different states, and I miss her everyday. Have a wonderful birthday, Samantha! I love you very much!!!
xoxo

1 comment:

Linda said...

Wish we were there helping celebrate!