8.11.2008

Randon questions...and answers.

What is your occupation?Geoscience Technician
What are you listening to right now?Jack Johnson
What was the last thing that you ate?
PizzaIf you were a crayon, what color would you be?Cornflower blueFavorite drink?Non-alcoholic = Dr. Pepper , alcoholic = Vodka Tonic
What is your favorite sport to watch?
College footballHow many tattoos do you have?
2
Pets?2 cats, Charli & CleoFavorite food?NACHOS!
Last movie you watched?Gilda Radner: It's Always SomethingFavorite Day of the year?
ThanksgivingWhat is your favorite, fall or spring?
Fall
Current living arrangements?
House built in 1943
Last time you cried?
Watching Gilda Radner: It's Always SomethingFavorite smell?Cinnamon or VanillaWhat do you notice first about the opposite sex?
Eyes that smile
What are you afraid of?
Losing my parents
If you could travel anywhere?
Micronesia - Island of PalauFavorite old movie?The Philadelphia Story
Favorite cat breed?Any kitty that needs a home
How many years at your current job?
2Do you sing in the shower?
All the freakin' time

Favorite day of the week?SaturdayHow many states have you lived in?Texas, OklahomaFavorite ice cream flavor?
Mint chocolate chip
Favorite book?The Five People You Meet in Heaven
What would you do with a million dollars?Pay off bills, buy my parents a house, donate to animal shelters, travel…What is the best advice you have ever received?When I was young & whining about not having enough clothes, my mom wrote this down on a piece of paper: “Man looks on the
outside of man; God looks on the inside—the heart.” I still have that piece of paper.
Biggest pet peeve?People who don’t like math.
What makes you smile?
As I said when I was 5-years-old, a hug from my dad makes me smile!


Over and out,

1 comment:

Linda said...

I think it's fun for me to learn things about you. Maybe we should do this for the whole family. :o)