1.06.2010

Book Review

While I was snowed in over the Christmas holiday, I read a new book. Mom had heard it was good so I gave it a whirl. It's a wonderful, endearing, and somewhat eye-opening story. This was not in my usual genre (King, Koontz, Saul) but I'm trying to embrace new and enlightening topics. Lately when I read a book I try to imagine what actor would best play each part in the movie version. Sure enough, I saw that the screenplay is in the works for a possible movie! Let's just hope Oprah stays out of this one...

I promise you won't want this book to end. Be prepared to meet three unforgettable women...

The Help
Kathleen Stockett

2 comments:

Linda said...

Now I am ruined for any other book. :(

Anonymous said...

I loved this book! I have had a hard time finding one even 1/2 as good since I read this.....
Jam-Karen