1.26.2010

New Shooz!

Mama got a new pair of running shoes! Check these babies out...


Yes, they are super-mega bright pink! But that's actually the point...these are special edition Susan G. Komen New Balance shoes. They are very girly and so purty. The breast cancer ribbon is detailed all along the inside and on the tongue. And the laces are really cute, kind of a braided style.

As you can see from my lovely pile of shoes (I rotate between 2-3 pairs of shoes at a time to make them last longer), I am an Asics girl.

But these special New Balance were too cool to pass up! I ran 3 miles in them tonight and they were great!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Those are real purty! Enjoy. ;)

Meredith said...

Oooh, love those pink kicks!! Those would actually motivate me to get outside and run... well, maybe. :)