1.04.2010

New year, no limits

The first Monday of 2010!! Are you excited?

Other than the fact that it it still freezing cold outside, snow is still on the ground, and the next holiday is months away, I am gearing up for the year ahead! I've officially started training for the OKC Half Marathon in April and I'm coming up with new and tangible goals for 2010. Last year was great, but I'm going to do everything I can to make this year even happier and healthier. I will continue to incorporate more fitness and better nutrition into my everyday life. I also want to find new outlets for creativity...I've already found that photography is a fun way to express myself. I'd like to try out sewing and more crafty avenues. My top priority this year (besides the half-marathon) is finally graduating!! I'm chugging along with classes and should be finished by the end of the year--finally!

I'm still pondering new ideas and goals...I love a clean slate!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Love the new look!

I have a resolution to get the WiiFit back out--and I hope I will actually do it!