1.08.2010

Things that should stay out of 2010

...but most likely won't.

1) The phrase "that's how we roll."

2) PEOPLE WHO CONSTANTLY YELL IN THEIR FACEBOOK STATUS.

3) The use of "super" and "hella" as adjectives. (Yours Truly does this)

4) Verbification. ("I've been computering all day.")

5) The butchering of the ellipsis. (Jenni-isms is quite fond of this grammatical abuse...and will continue to do it.)

6) One word: Twitter.

7) Anything and everything related to vampires.

8) The phrase "I'm just sayin'" (Because I think it's snarky)

9) The phrase "I know, right?"

10) Comic Sans MS font.

11) The word "guesstimate." (Because it doesn't make sense, especially to us science geeks)

12) Swine flu.

13) Bailout.

14) The TV show TMZ.

15) The term "economic crisis." (The economy always has and always will be a cycle, people.)

The end.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Laughed & nodded my head all the way through this!

Of course, being the "out of the loop" (another one for your list?) Mom that I am, I had to look up a couple of them. ;)